Focus

• October 24The Notre Dame varsity football team will take on Palatine in the first round of the IHSA 8A state playoffs this Saturday, October 29 at 2 pm.

Golf Dons Look to Rebuild on Up-and-Down Season

Lewis Chube, Pubs Staff

Much like their putting game, the Golf Dons had an up and down season. They are looking to build off of this years momentum, and propel their program to where they want it to be. Coached by Mr. Robert Beckman, the team took several big steps when it comes to the development of the program.

Pubs Staff caught up with Senior Manager Zack Barabasz to talk about the season. He listed accomplishments such as Senior Jonathan Kendall placing 3rd in Conference. “Some key golfers this year were Seniors Jonathan Kendall, Peter Zonsius, Domingo Such, and Ben Maksud. Some key Juniors looking to step up next season are Kevin Golden, Sam Grillo, and Brendan Leen. Furthermore, there are a couple of developing Freshman who also made an impact such as Kenny Such and Luke Geiger.” Even though their record isn’t exactly stunning, the attitudes are positive and there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel.

With the Regional Playoffs coming up, the Link Dons have another chance to put an exclamation point on this season. Seniors Peter Zonsius, Domingo Such, Jonathon Kendall, Ben Maksud, and Andrew Harris will be the Dons representing NDCP in this year’s state playoffs.